Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why???

So have you ever wondered why??? Why me? Why this? Why now? Why, why, why??? Well I have.. I still am not perfect I know, because I have really had to learn and understand the blessings of sticking it out through hard situation/trials that come my way because they make me better and stronger and closer to Christ. I used to always wonder why me? Why this trial/ situation? ALL the time. A while back I was in the hospital as you all know, and I had a lot of problems nutritionally, that caused a lot of body functioning problems. Long story short I was in the hospital, took a long time to get better and finally my amazing Uncle Tom, helped me and also found the right medicine to make me feel better. It was hard knowing that I had to rely on the medicine to feel good but it is so much better than being sick and weak... Also I thought it was a huge bummer that I needed to take this medicine until my body could function on it's own with out it, not to mention you can't get pregnant while on the medicine.. I recently have started taking the medicine less than I have been because my body was doing well with less dosage.. Things were on track and going great and I was well on my way to getting everything solved knowing what foods to eat to equal out my levels in my body.. Well 4 days ago, my sickness came back.. My first thought.. WOW why does the crappy things always happen to me.. But then I quickly said a prayer and asked for comfort. God knows what he is doing, he has a plan and he knows that this trial is not to big for me to handle. It may be 5 more years, maybe more, maybe less until I can have children because of this set back, but at least my body can get healthy again, and I can really learn to love life in what ever direction it leads me. 5 years is nothing! I have an amazing family and friends who I know love me, and most of all My sweet husband Brady! In comparison I so would choose my family, friends, and Brady over a dumb sickness! I now say to myself every day, seriously Michelle.. this isn't that bad! I can get through this! Well I am on my medicine fully again and we will see how it goes! I feel so much better than this past week and I am also so glad I caught it in time so i didn't have to go back to the hospital! Yeah no medical bills!!!


Brady got me this to help with my sickness, because I can juice ALL the veggies and fruit into one giant drink and get them all down in one sitting!!! It seriously is the most AMAZING juicer in the entire world! My drink consists of... beats, celery, tomato, cucumber, carrots, apples, oranges, and pretty much any fruit or veggie that gives TONS of vitamins. It has been so neat over the past year learning all the foods that are good for you and what they all consist of nutritionally. I am now a healthier person over all. See good things come from trials! It's if we choose to find the good in the bad!

Well sorry to blab so long, but I am seriously doing better and I know the lord has a plan for me! I also wanted to say thank you to my AMAZING cousin Allison. She sent all of us family an email about how reading the scriptures 30 minutes a day can honestly change your life. And it is a promise that if you read with the right purpose 30 minutes every day blessing will come your way that you would never even imagined. Brady and I have honestly seen a difference. I know I have especially because I really have been so happy during this hard time. So thank you Allison for that story you shared! I love you!

Love Michelle

Stay tuned...

7 comments:

Lindsay said...

You are quite amazing Michelle! I admire your faith!!! and that juicer looks amazing!

Jessica and Ryan Toolson said...

Michelle you're such a great example! Thankyou for posting about this. I loved it! xoxo and GET WELL SOON!

J&B Barrett said...

Im sorry your sick cousin! I hope you feel better soon!
(Maybe our babies are waiting to come down together :)) Love you!!

Kate said...

Michelle I am so sorry you are having to deal with this! What a trial. I am so grateful for you sharing your feelings though and helping others to remember as well, that through Christ all things are possible and that if we endure our trials well we will be blessed.

I was also going to tell you, check out greensmoothiegirl.com She is full of such amazing information on getting the most out of what you are eating. She basically teaches about how to live the Word of Wisdom to the fullest by not only focusing on what we shouldn't eat but most of all what we SHOULD be eating. I have found it to be so helpful and as I've thrown in every last veggie into my blender I've felt a difference in how I feel. Anyway, let me know what you think :) Love you, I hope all goes well!!

Michelle and Brady said...

Thank you all so much for the sweet comments! yes bonnie we will have them together!!! Kate i checked it out and i love the site! thank you so much! love you guys!

Karenin Jaar Robison said...

michelle you are amazing!
keep smiling. you will be a wonderful mommy when the lord decides the its your time. ;)
thanks for sharing your feelings!

Lindsey S. said...

You are such a cutie my girl! I totally look up to you. I hope you can continue to feel good. James and I started reading together 30 minutes a day one year ago and it really does bless your life so much more!

I love that you got chicks too!