Sunday, February 20, 2011

Lovers Day!

We had such a special Valentines weekend this year! It started off Friday with me coming home from dance finding this while Brady was hiding around the corner acting like he was gone!
It seriously was the sweetest thing ever! He left me a sweet note and yummy crepes for dinner! He knows I love them!!! We also watched a movie and just relaxed all night!!! Thanks so much sweetie!

On Monday while Brady was at school I had some time on my hands to go the extra mile and totally destroy his study room at the house!!! This is how it turned out!





He was so excited!!! Man do I love surprises! Giving and getting them!!
Hope you all had a great Valentines Day!
We sure did!

-Michelle

Stay tuned...

2 comments:

Heather Myers said...

Michelle that turned out so cute!! Way to go! And those crepes Brady made look delicious...such a sweet husband! Glad you guys not only had a great Valentines Day-but Valentines weekend Love you!! :)

Cason and Marie said...

Cute!! You are a fun wife...I need to step up my game. And you have a sweet husband! Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo.