Wednesday, July 6, 2011

4th of July recap!

What a fun filled weekend! We went to the stadium of fire on saturday night, a Hamblin family yearly tradition, and had an absolute blast!! The whole family was sitting all together! I love that!!


This cute Grammy was next to me jammin out to Brad Paisley and David Archuleta the entire time! So precious! That will be my sister heather in 40 years! Hahha!








Our view!


Let freedom ring! I got the best picture of this! I loved this part!


The amazing fireworks!











Tired lucy on the drive home! What a night!!!

Monday the 4th I woke up early to run the 10k with my sister mel! It was so fun! Good job melly!


Then we headed to the cannons for a yummy lunch and fun family time all day! Thanks to my sweet mother in law it turned out darling! Love you Chris! We had a blast!! Let's make that a tradition!


Salad and dessert i made!


Sorry the pic is upside down. I don't know how I did that! You get the ideal!


Then that night we headed to my sisters for dinner and fireworks!





All us girls and mom!


Oh I just love all of them!


The whole crew!!


My sweet sweet mom!


Thank you family for a great 4th of July! We will never forget it!
-Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

Zack and Afton said...

Oh looks like so much fun! Stadium of Fire is the best, we got to go last year. And you ran a 10k? Crazy, I try and run and always fail terribly. So I envy people who like to run and do it all the time. Anyways love ya talk to you later:)

Caitlin said...

You look amazing Michelle! Seriously! I was at Stadium of Fire too- it was good this year!