Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Cookie Love...

Who likes healthy recipes??? I DO! Well I have been really working on changing they way I eat ever since I have had problems with my health... It's not always easy, but I can honestly say I feel better when I try my best! So with that being said, I am always looking for fun healthy recipes that still taste good and this one I absolutely LOVED! Even Brady who really doesn't like the idea of a healthy cookie haha said he really liked them and would eat them if I made them again! Thats a good sign people! They are good I PROMISE.... Try them, and you wont't regret it!




Cinnamon-Raisin-Oatmeal Cookies...

Ingredients..
1 cup Dark brown sugar
1/2 cup Butter or margarine, softened
2 teas. vanilla
2 eggs
1 2/3 cups wheat flour
1/2 teas. baking soda
1/4 teas. cinnamon
1/2 teas. salt
3/4 cups old fashioned oats
1 cup Fiber One original bran cereal
1/2 cups raisins

Directions...

1. Heat oven to 350*. In large bowl beat brown sugar and butter with electric mixer on medium speed until creamy. On low speed, beat in vanilla and eggs until well blended. Beat flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt until well blended. With spoon, stir in oats, fiber one cereal and raisins.
2. On ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls about 2 inches apart.
3. bake 12-15 min or until set and golden brown. immediately remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks!

Enjoy!
-michelle

2 comments:

mandi winterton said...

these look great. i want to make them

Cason and Marie said...

Yum! (sans raisins!