Friday, January 7, 2011

Poor little friends...

After Many days of freezingness and snow, I am almost positive these little guys are very sick of the same gross food every day... Here are some pictures of our little backyard friends! Do they look like they love life?? NOT AT ALL... I would hate to just eat hay, roam around, eat more hay, poop everywhere and walk in it, roam around again, and then off to bed on a pile of poop... And it all starts over the next day. Well I sure hope they like us because sweet Brady does so much every morning and night to keep these guys full and taken care of! We really do love living on a farm, and I never thought I would actually say that.... I would recommend it for everyone, and I know for sure I could live on a farm the rest of my life!
We sure love you little friends!!







Stay tuned...
- Michelle

3 comments:

adam and jess said...

ah sleeping in your own poop is the worst!

Unknown said...

I always feel bad for animals in the winter. It's just so cold! I guess their furry coats keep them warm. You do a great job taking care of your little friends. It looks like a lot of work. You two are the cutest couple! I love reading about the updates on the farm!

Julianne said...

freezing!
what cute little farmers you are!