Sunday, July 7, 2013

Grandma came to visit!!

We had a fun visit from Grandma for a few days!
We sure had a blast and miss you already..
Thanks for everything and for spending time with us:)

Our few days in pictures...


Took a tour of the Everglades!!!! SO amazing!!!!








Having fun with Gram!




 Drove down to Miami to meet my sister Heidi and her family on a layover!! Soooooo fun to see them! we enjoyed yummy food, walking around shops, and just spending time together!! Loved seeing all of them!



 Went to the beach!!! 




Went to Ybor City to walk around the shops and ate some yummy Cuban food!!!

We sure miss you Gram and can't wait to see you again soon!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!

2 comments:

House of Hamblin said...

Loved every minute of my visit! Thanks for having me and expect to see me often! :) Love you guys so much!

House of Hamblin said...


Loved every minute of my visit! Thanks for having me and expect to see me often! :) Love you guys so much!