Wednesday, September 28, 2011

October is almost here!

I love this month for a few reasons! This is why...

Candy corn and peanuts! Absolutely the most delicious treat! I got the idea from the Olsen's!


My Mans Birthday!!!


Pumpkins and Halloween, which we don't know what we are being yet...





Cooler fall air outside all day!! And our most favorite dinner is my homemade pizza when the weather is cooler! My sister Heidi taught me the recipe.. Thanks Sis!


This time of year is perfect! Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do!

2 comments:

Erica Tanner said...

Uh...POst the recipe, girl!

my name is becky kelly said...

i LOVE candy corn and peanuts! that reminds me..... i need some. and yummy home made pizza?!? sign me up! you're in charge of dinner one night while you're here :)

i will be happy to discuss halloween costume options with you while you here! oh how i love halloween costumes!