Sunday, April 10, 2011

Weekend in Provo!!

We had an awesome weekend in Provo! We got to see lots of family and friends! On Thursday I left to go spend time with my beautiful niece afton! She had her tonsils out so I went to have a sleep over with her! She was so brave and did so good at the hospital.. I am so proud of my sweet little aftie! GOOD JOB!! She is such an amazingly beautiful talented girl! I love and miss her so much! Thanks sweet aftie rae for letting me sleep over and also Heidi, Judd, and Lucy for having me!! You guys are amazing! Her mom and dad got her this darling little night gown for being so brave! Isn't she darling?!!



Brady came down Friday after school and we had a fun filled two days with the Cannon Family (Yeah for Mollie being in town! We love and miss her so much, and I am so mad I didn't take pictures... sorry Moll), Kevin, Heather, and little baby in tummy! (We got to go to dinner and color me mine! So much fun!), and also a fun bridal shower Heather and I went to for our friend Kellee Cook! We are so excited for her! It was so fun seeing all our friends!

What a great weekend! Thanks to everyone who made it fun! We will be back soon!!!
-Michelle

2 comments:

Caitlin said...

Michelle! Thanks for the comments on my blog posts! It so nice to know someone reads it! Thanks! You look So pretty. I love your long hair!

Heather Myers said...

That was a great day/night...so glad I got to spend so much time with you! Just like the good old days :) I love you and am looking forward to this weekend!

Ps...how cute are Lucy and Afton?!