Monday, April 4, 2011

...Families are Forever...

So this past weekend was General Conference and wow I LOVE this weekend so much! We didn't get to watch all of it because we had an eventful weekend full of sick people and grandpa going into the hospital, us helping my sweet amazing mother take little Wyatt to the doctors, and so on.... (Well Brady had a great time with his dad at the priesthood session and me with all my sisters and mom!) But needless to say, the bits and pieces that I did watch were awesome! I can't wait to get caught up on the rest of it. But from this weekend it really hit me just how amazing life is and how amazing both of my families are! I truly am blessed with so much good in my life, and I can only see it when I seek for the good and not the bad! I love both of my families so much and I don't know what I would do with out them! I love you all, and the best part about this gospel is that FAMILIES ARE FOREVER!

I also got to spend a ton of time with my mom, and wow she is one amazing person! For those of you who know her, you know what I am talking about! She is perfect in every way and I hope I can be half the woman she is! She is so giving, loving, patient, beautiful, and all around the worlds most amazing mother! Mom I love you so much and thank you for everything this weekend! You truly are the most amazing mom ever!

-michelle

No comments: