Monday, November 28, 2011

3 years!

This past weekend was our 3 year anniversary and it was a great one! Having gotten married over Thanksgiving we are surrounded by thoughts of what we are grateful for and one is our eternal marriage! I love Brady with all my heart and I couldn't have found a better man! Here is how we celebrated...
We made a yummy dinner at home and then headed out to see the lights at temple square and to go to a session at the temple we
were sealed in! It was so meaningful and so peaceful!















What a perfect night! I love you Brady! 3 amazing years flew by and I know it will fly faster once our sweet baby comes in May! We find out soon what we are having!

2 comments:

Cason and Marie said...

aw cute! Happy Anniversary!! xoxo!

adam and jess said...

happy 3 years bum! text me when you find out what you're having!