Wednesday, October 19, 2011

October fun!!

We have had such a fun month so far full of fun events... Thank you everyone for the sweet comments about our baby on the way!! There will be more about that for sure!! Well along with that fun event, we....
Visited my cousins!! Thanks Kelly family for letting us visit! We had a blast! Pumpkin party!








Our pumpkins we carved!





Celebrated my sweet husbands birthday!! Happy birthday cutie!


Yummy cake I made!





My best friend Mandy's Wedding! It was a beautiful day and I was so happy to be her maid of honor!








Made this fun days till Halloween decoration!! Thanks chris for the idea and directions! It was so fun!


This month so far has been fun and it's still not over! We are excited for Halloween! Hope everyone is having a great fall month!

2 comments:

my name is becky kelly said...

WHAT?!? that little count down till halloween looks exactly like the picture! you're awesome! It turned out super cute!
oh man we're already counting the days until you come again! You're welcome ANYTIME! Come for Christmas!

Unknown said...

Yay! I am so excited for you guys to have a little baby. You will be an amazing mommy. I can't wait to find out what you're having. I hope you are feeling okay!