Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Winter Wonder Land!

So I know I am a bit behind on here, but lots of fun pictures to come of my past two weeks... We have been SO busy from performances, driving to my favorite cousin Becky's in Overton (ps.. beck i will post all the fun pictures soon! Promise),  work, school, shopping, family get togethers, and the list goes on and on! I am sure you all can relate to me during this busy time of year, seeing that I have not blogged in two weeks...
So in other words LOTS to come over the next week!
I Just wanted to wish everyone a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!
Can't wait to hear all about your fun weekends!




This is what my sisters, the kids, and I did today for 3 hours..
PLAYED IN THE SNOW
SO fun, SO dang sore now, that is what I get for building forts with steps on one side and a slide on the other that was taller than I am.. 
100% in grandma conditions now..

Stay tuned for more!
Love
Me!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can you believe all of the snow we got? It was truly a winter wonderland! You are the cutest aunt! Sounds like you guys had fun in the snow!

Cason and Marie said...

haha love that snowman! And love you.

Kate said...

So cute and SO fun! Girl! Why do you get to live on this farm? What a blast! I'm sure its a lot of work but how cool is that?! You look like you're having a blast. What a doll you are. And yes, being told you look like Lindsey Lohan is a good thing, that lady is right! You are gorgeous girl!