Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!!!!

We had an awesome Easter Sunday! We...


Got the Best Chocolate Easter Eggs with our names on them! Such good Chocolate ha!

Ate a very good breakfast and painted our lips with the wopper eggs!
Got ready for Church in our Easterish looking cloths!! haha! And both and such great lessons at church!
After we had an amazing dinner with the Cannon Family!
Then we went to my parents for an easter egg hunt with all the cute little kids! Well except JJ an TY! We miss you two!! Can't wait to see you! 
I guess i count as a little kid still because i was getting the eggs too... Not one other adult was looking except for me! hahah! Typical Michelle!

Took fun pictures with the kids! Sorry Lucy i forgot to get one with you! 




We had such a fun Easter! Thank you Chris for such an awesome dinner!! Thank you Mom for such a fun Easter egg hunt! We love you guys! And one more thing.. Thank you Brady for being the man of my dreams! I sure do love you and appreciate all that you do for me! You truly are the worlds most AMAZING husband!! 

Hope you all had a Happy Easter!!!!

6 comments:

McGuire's said...

Being newlyweds is so fun!! That time went by sooo fast. You look beautiful!

Ryan and Hailee said...

you are too gorgeous!! I love all the pictures!!! It was such a great Easter. Love you little Bish!!!

Melanie and Billy Hunter said...

I miss my grib!! You and Brady are the most beautiful couple!! Love you hair love love your hair!!

Gina said...

You two are the world's most beautiful couple. I'm not kidding.

Kellee Marie Cook said...

easter candy = such a treat..

you look amazing in all these pictures kip! I miss..

Crazy Zumba Lady said...

you are just to adorable for word!! get ugly or something... geeze.